Nice that you have chosen us. We look forward to meeting you!
CHECKLIST FIRST CONSULTATION
- Glasses and contact lenses passes (including care products)
- Current list of medicines
- Allergy Pass (if one is present)
- Insurance number (only for SUVA or IV benefits)
- Questions and notes
Please fill out this questionnaire completely. There are general conditions that affect vision or eye health. The better we know about your health condition, the more accurately we can advise you.
Your personal information will be kept confidential and stored solely for your individualized care and will not be shared with third parties.
INITIAL CONSULTATION PROCEDURE
The analysis of your situation will take 60 – 90 minutes. During this process, your complete visual and optometric status will be collected. This includes:
- Complete visual status using functional testing, subjective lens determination and digital biomicroscopy of the anterior segment and ocular media
- Complete optometric status including topography, pachymetry, biometry (eye length in children), rebound tonometry (eye pressure), ophthalmoscopy, SLO panoramic retinal photography, coherence tomography (OCT), and octopus perimetry (visual field)
After the measurements are taken, we take enough time to look at the findings together, to advise you individually and to plan the next steps.